But at the same time you will need the practice that can be taken through all types of interactive classes. This article will inform you about those mistakes that you should avoid while you are taking your driving test. Read on the following:
* One mistake would be press the brakes hardly and suddenly. What you should do instead is to remove gradually and early the foot from accelerator and slightly move it to the brakes. In case you do this move too fast and too nervously you can lose points.
* Never assume that the green light can guard you from dangers. Always look both ways before you go and ensure that there is no other vehicle passing by. Also check that the other car on the other lane is stopped at the red light.
* Taking the test before knowing all the controls that exist in the vehicle. This is another mistake that you should avoid when you are set to taking driving test. Get familiar in time with the commands and controls even if they seem to you of a minor importance and relevance for driving. It may happen for the examiner to suddenly pop up a question about an insignificant switch that exists within your car board.
* Slowing down when you have to change lanes. This is a mistake to stay away from. It is important to change the lanes while driving the car with the same speed that other cars are driven. In this way you can make sure that the traffic keeps its smooth flow without your sudden slow down.
* Stare at the wheel instead looking at the road. Many beginners are more likely to look at the stirring wheel when driving. You should not do this during your driving test. Show the examiner that you are already familiar with the car and pay attention to the road ahead and other lanes. Also check with the mirrors when the right time requires for making a maneuver or anything of the sort while being in traffic.