DrivingTest.ca is an online driving test practice site that serves all provinces and territories in Canada. Advance through the practice tests at your own pace on any computer, tablet or mobile phone with internet access. While these tests are not the same as the actual ones you will be taking, they can give you a good idea of what to expect. It is all FREE!
For young drivers, finding cheap insurance can be particularly difficult. Insurers see young new motorists lack the experience to drive the car. Fortunately, there are things they could do to find great deals on car coverage:
1. Choose Pay As You Go Plans: Pay As You Go plans allow young motorists to save money on cheap car insurance. It means, young drivers may qualify for qualify for discounts on their policy according to the miles they drive in one year. This plan is still fairly new in some areas, but it could bring us an opportunity for immense savings, especially for students who go to school or college that’s close to home. Participants will be required to report the odometer reading regularly in order to get a specific amount of discount.
2. Keep cellphone away: One very easy way to save some real cash on young motorist is to pledge to not using our cellphone when driving a car. For years, the use of cellphone in a car is known to be a frequent cause of auto accidents. Young drivers should make it their goal to keep their phone away when inside a car. Drivers may pay less attention to what they are doing, even if they use a wireless Bluetooth headset. This simple step can reduce our chances of getting ourselves into accident and save us serious amount of money.
3. Don’t bring non-family members whenever possible: Young drivers could reduce they insurance cost to the minimum by refraining to bring along their friends in the car. Having many people in the car may serve as a serious distraction when driving a car. Young motorists should play it safe and restrict the number of non-family members in the car.
4. Get good grades: Students can save money by spending more time studying. Many insurers are known to provide discounts to young motorists that have a B average in their school grades.
5. Take defensive driving class: Young motorists are often considered as the least experienced people and they can qualify for saving by taking defensive driving class or similar educational courses. This could boost their knowledge on how to drive safely on the road.
6. Combine with other coverage: Another simple way to save on car insurance costs for young motorists is to combine one policy with others. This means, the comprehensive plan could protect our business, home, life and also the car. When parents are able to bundle insurance coverage, they could qualify for discount because insurers are willing to reward consumers who use all their insurance products.
So, it is important to look for the best deals available and consider these simple ways to immediately cut down on cash they need to shell out.