We understand that better drivers are safer drivers and an asset to any business or institution they work with. Hence we want to help the younger generation implement better and safer driving in and out of the workplace.
Businesses need to hire people who can drive safely and often find that these individuals become an asset to the institution. We want to help young people learn how to implement these safe driving practices both in their personal life and on the job.
Suitable students get the opportunity to gain the Drivingtest.ca Scholarship. Successful applicants will demonstrate to us that they understand the importance of safe driving in the workplace and are capable of illustrating how their idea will work in the real world. The selected students will be awarded a scholarship of $1,000
• Could you use a $1000 scholarship for your schooling needs? All you have to do is think about how safe driving can be encouraged within a business and how it benefits the employees, company, and the general population.
• Students are NOT
required to pay a fee or service to receive the scholarship.
can be found here: https://www.drivingtest.ca/privacy-policy/
• Write an essay containing no more than 1000 words on the topic “How safe driving can be encouraged within a business and how it benefits the employees, company, and the general population.”
• You must email the essay to firstname.lastname@example.org
• The applications and entries must be in English
• Included with applicant’s name, address, telephone number, and the university/school attended
You must be currently enrolled in an educational institution to apply. Only students at a high school, trade school, university or college are eligible to apply, as long as they are attending an accredited educational institution in either the U.S or Canada.
The deadline to submit your article is September 15, 2017
The winner will be selected on September 30, 2017. Please remember that if the winner doesn’t claim his or her prize within two weeks of being contacted by our organization, we will be picking a new winner for this purpose.
How Will The Student Know That Their Application Was Successful?
The in-house committee at DrivingTest.ca is responsible for selecting the winner, and this is carried-out on the last day of September 2017. One week after this selection the learning institution and the student will be notified of these results. This process will begin again next year. Apply Now